Pages

12/23/08

Various Bears

The lead bear story is not the Chicago Bears squeaking out a patented 'unimpressive but win nonetheless' win over the arch-rival packers last night, thereby keeping the playoff drive alive.

It's that I've finally been featured in a website authored by teddy bears...(you have to scroll down some). I wish I could explain to you how it happened, but I can't -- partly because I don't actually know and partly because the stories you'll make up in your mind (and share?) will be better...

5 comments:

julie said...

I fear people might think I had something to do with the blog narration, since the teddyspeak posts reference me.

Will said...

It is confirmed that Julie does not know the teddy bears or humans behind this blog or how the bears came to their assessment that I don't like crowds. Bears -- if the crowd is cheering for the PHillies, I like it; if the crowd is on my street passed out vomitting, I don't like it. If the crowd is in a line of cars blocking the bike lane for good no reason, I don't like it.

kath said...

What is up with the pride in being grammatically incorrect with the Philly folks? Yes us did?!

Regarding the teddy bears, the family resemblance in unmistakable...don't try to act like you don't have a relationship with them, Will. You can shave off your facial hair but it doesn't hide the fact that they are yours!

Don said...

I just wish these teddy bear authors would learn the painful lesson I did in college, stop letting Will "proofread" your copy!

Will said...

i can't help it -- I love 'yes us did.' it's perfect -- if it could be the team's 2009 marketing campaign, i might get a season ticket package