Pages

4/21/10

You Be Google, Part sumpin

How do you make:

1) a group on facebook?
2) a fanpage on facebook?
3) a heart on facebook?
4) a peacesign on facebook?
5) out?
6) french toast?
7) yourself throw up?

These stem completions made me a little sad. (and not b/c I was looking for 'blackened chicken') Look at those first four... what a nation of losers we are. First off: get off facebook and this blog and go make out with somebody! Second, I'm guessing the instructions for how to do the first two are on facebook, so maybe you should start there and not google them.

The make out website is pretty good, leaving aside the whole controversy about whether one should consult instructions about sensual experiences (e.g. instructions on how to taste a strawberry.) In any case, it's pretty funny and I suppose if I were 13 -- the age of the rest of the 'blogging at noon' universe -- informative. Though I will call the author out on the 'controversy' of whether or not to close your eyes. C'mon now...if leaving your eyes open is 'totally creepy,' is this really a controversy?

I have to read about blackened chicken now.

No comments: