Pages

9/27/10

Miscellania

My wallet got mailed to me and my faith in humanity is restored. It had no cash... but didn't have any when I lost it.

Sorry if anyone got spammed by my hotmail account. So far, the only person who considered that I might actually be hawking suzuki electronics on the side and signing my emails 'William Becker' was Mom (hi Mom!), though she did acknowledge the email as 'weird.' Anyway, I changed my password and inadvertantly deleted my contacts so that should hopefully fix the problem.

Bears game tonight should be entertaining. I hesitate to call the game 'big' because (a) it's week 3 and (b) in today's NFL full of parity, they're all big games. About the only thing we can say at this point is that Cutler and Forte look great and I hope they can keep it going.

2 comments:

Don said...

I wasn't fooled for a second. Anyone who knows you, should know you'd ride a hardtail chopper with a panhead engine.

Will said...

so true Don.

p.s.

I wish you a most prosperous year 2010