Pages

10/15/10

Survivor New Haven

Members of the Parr tribe -- self-described 'polar bears' -- have a decided advantage. Tribe leader Julie has mandated that the heat cannot come on in the house until the oil company cleans the pipes October 25th. In a surprising move, she bought me a slanket, seemingly increasing the chances that I will live to tribal council on October 26th. However, she slyly has built an alliance of ridicule with Owen, Jack and Sam by yelling at me 'Get in your Slanket!' every time I complain about the cold. Jack and Sam sometimes come over to 'comfort' me with kneading but now I realize they may be trying to kill me.

2 comments:

ted said...

i saw a camoflauge snuggie at cvs today - maybe that will restore some manhood to this entire situation.

Will said...

The camou snuggie would allow me to set up camp in the yard where I can trap squirrels and the like. i also found a hotel room key out there sunday morning.