Pages

12/12/10

Just another SkyMall plug

Look at this ridiculous product:

As if you needed another reason to check out SkyMall, the online version allows you to read reviews:
"There are few products on the market today that combine the sophistication of oenophilia with the practicality of a lanyard but this product marries the two deftly. Before owning this product, I couldn’t count the number of times I found myself at parties thinking, “Argh, I like drinking but this glass of wine is really cutting down on my grabbing efficiency. I could be grabbing at least twice as much stuff without this glass.”
As though SkyMall had imbedded a hidden camera in my heart, no sooner had I complained than they provided the wine glass holder necklace. It allows me the freedom to do anything I want at a party (save leaning, bending over, jumping, twisting or walking briskly).
Things I have grabbed with ease since owning the Wine Glass Holder Necklace:
Cheese!
Toilet Seats!
Other Glasses of Wine!
Steering Wheels!
Breasts!
A Sword!
It isn’t just a fashionable and functional necklace, it is $25 worth of life enhancement. I recommend this product to everyone except those with irregularly shaped chests or those born with hearts on the outside of their bodies."

2 comments:

Don said...

Do they make one for fried chicken legs?

Will said...

fried chicken legs makes better sense.

if the wine glass is still open-air, there's too much risk of spillage. clearly the football helmet/beer-holder-with-crazy-straws-into-mouth is still the superior hands-free, low spillage novelty drinking device. FYI, I don't have one if anyone is still working on their Christmas list