Pages

1/15/09

I prefer the term 'water landing'

It's not denial to call it a 'water landing.' I think most people recognize that when a plane lands in water, something has gone awry. So 'crash landing' is gratuitous, in my opinion, and inaccurate. If a vehicle 'crashes', there has to be at least bent metal, and maybe fire. So water landing it is.

How 'bout them Eagles, America?
I have to admit that some time during the Ravens game/debacle (week 12), I texted Brendan (who was traveling and needed an update) with an update that said, "Their season just ended." And I didn't mean that as a dire prediction; I meant it as an all-but-mathematically-assured outcome.

4 comments:

Brendan said...

i finally get to see my name in blog print. thank you. it loosely coincides with my new year's resolution to see it linked to anne hathaway in widespread print.

Will said...

I think if a dude can trade a red paper clip for a house on the internet, we can get you a meeting w/ Ms. Hathaway.

julie said...

Anne Hathaway has already moved on from her swindling ex to date another notorious a** named Adam Schulman. No doubt, they'll break up soon and the road shall be paved for Brendan to step in for another rebound.

Will said...

just like the Lettuce Toucher days.... yes, there it is in print