Pages

2/18/10

Father/Son movie night

It's been 25 years since I saw a Star Wars movie. But how many times can you hear a 7 year old say 'Count Douku' before curiosity gets the best of you? I'll say this about the Wii game Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga: somehow Owen knew all the characters and plot twists before seeing episode III so there must be some learning component. I thought the movie was excellent but if I didn't have human cliff notes sitting next to me, I might've gotten lost. I tried to throw random words around to impress Owen: "Empire, Wookie, Endor" but I was about 50/50 with the eye rolls. I will say this -- one of us thought (prior to actually seeing the end) Yoda died at the end of episode III but, c'mon, you gotta have some common sense.

2 comments:

ted said...

dude, i understood about two words in this entry

Will said...

you'll know in 6 years...