Pages

2/23/10

Much ado about boobies

Look at what smut-peddlers the folks at Ranger Rick have become:




I mean, would it have killed them to put 'these birds' in place of one 'boobies'?
Reminds me vaguely of when my fourth grade art teacher Mrs Pope was asking us to bring in magazines to use as guides for drawing wildlife (incidentally, Mrs Pope was about 400 lbs and drove a conversion van with a horn that played 'Heart of Dixie'...in suburban Chicago). She said, 'C'mon kids, I know you have plenty of copies of Ranger Dick sitting around.' And just in case she wasn't 100% sure I wouldn't rupture my spleen laughing she said 'Ranger Dick' like twelve more times.

6 comments:

momo said...

i've been looking for those peruvian and nazca boobies.

Will said...

If my blog has stimulated in some small way international boobie searching, I will have achieved my goal

julie said...

Oh Momo, maybe by this point, you officially have your very own Peruvian boobies.

momo said...

I have to admit that I have seen my fare share of peruvian boobies since I've been here. Breast feeding in public is as normal/common as dogs having sex in the streets. Come visit!

julie said...

Momo, you really know how to get Will interested in visiting.

Brendan said...

i'm searching for the rings around uranus.