Pages

3/27/08

leaning on houses

If you come home and find someone leaning on your house for no good reason, do you say something? My feeling is 'yes'. People in the 'burbs probably don't struggle with this issue because someone leaning on their house has come up into the property and the violation is clear. I feel like having no extra-home property makes it even more imperative that people not lean on my house since otherwise, there is no boundary at all for them to just fall right into the living room.

I tried to solve this yesterday by making enough noise locking my bike that the person had a chance to step away casually, which of course he didn't, leading to the awkward (but effective) "Dude, get off my house" conversation.

2 comments:

julie said...

This is a very strange post, and where are all these promised photos?

Will said...

this post is awesome. -ed