Pages

6/9/08

Greenfield happenings

Last Wed was the big Spring Fair ... but it got rained out. Most of the stuff was moved inside, including the Moon Bounce, which I was in charge of for an hour. The cute, little kids had already been sent back to their classrooms so I was left to referee the big ugly ones. I had to kick one of them out for rough-housing; I had the sense he might punch me when I told him he couldn't get a refund on his tickets. He might've been 4'6". The best part was that one of the parents came up to me towards the end of my shift to ask if I had a card, thinking I was the Moon Bounce rental vendor. I guess if medicine doesn't work out, I might make it as a Carny.

Today, they called a half day because of the heat .

This should get O fired up for summer camp. We took him there for an open house yesterday and it looks like it will be just about perfect: swimming pool, creek, two playgrounds, tree house, basketball courts...

No comments: