Pages

9/11/11

E-mail Fail

Julie got this email intended for a different JP in Ohio:

"Hello fellow biker chicks!
How 'bout Saturday, the 17th for our girls night out sleep over while the "Wild Hogs" are out of town!
Chili in the "crotch" pot, plenty of adult beverages and a bonfire, weather permitting.
Will this work for everyone?"

Like you probably, I was most struck by the "crotch" pot reference, which generated an unfortunate image in my mind. I sometimes refer to it as the 'crackpot' for no good reason, so I will go with that explanation for peace of mind.

2 comments:

Don said...

I bet Julie has a blast. Is she taking her Vespa?

julie said...

My first thought upon receiving this email was "how does she know that I've been watching Sons of Anarchy, and recently read the BOTH Hell's Angels by Hunter S. Thomson AND the autobiography of Sonny Barger, former Hell's Angels President?

Considering that she didn't know all these things, this is sort of a weird cosmic coincidence, right?